Thursday 14 February 2008

Finished at last?

So....I went back to the dentist about a month ago and all he did was take the band off the bracket. What a waste of time, I knew the tooth would move again but for some reason he thought it might stay put. How does that work then? I'm sure he just couldn't be bothered with me.

Anyway, obviously the tooth did move so I had to go back AGAIN and he put the band back on. A complete waste of a month. Then last week my retainer snapped right where the moving tooth is. Thankfully I still had the band on!

Finally I went back this morning and he put a double strength retainer on the back and took the dodgy metal coloured brackets off. I would be celebrating but I doubt this is over yet. I have to go back in a months time to check everything is ok. IF, and that's a big IF, everything's good then this whole saga has taken exactly a year start to finish.

Y'know, I'm seriously loosing faith with my dentist. My teeth have been really loose lately yet when I mentioned it to him today he said of course they are, they're moving and not to worry about it. Hmm........ I wouldn't be surprised if they all fell out.

Dear God, please let this be the end of it!!!

No comments: