Friday 15 June 2007

Day 79 - Third Adjustment

Had my third adjustment today. I'm nearly done!! My dentist told me I've only got another month, two months max and I'm finished, yay!!!!

Today's piccy....



I found out today, I'll have a permanent retainer on the back of my teeth so that they don't move again which is good as I won't have to wear a night brace and I won't have the worry of them moving during the day. I'm just a bit concerned that I'll be able to feel it with my tongue and it'll make eating certain foods difficult. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

He also told me I probably won't need any bridgework, but there will be a gap each side towards the back so it's up to me whether I have a bridge each side or an implant. I won't be bothering to start with, a bridge each side will cost £1,400 and 2 implants will cost £2,000. So I think I'll leave that for now, lol!!

I can't believe I'll be finished in 2 months at the latest, I'm so chuffed!!!!

No comments: